"A Child is the greatest Joy, the ultimate Blessing"

~Emily Laughton~

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another Update (although a little late)

How far along?  23 weeks 6 days

How big is baby? 23 cm from head to heel, and over a pound! About the size of a large mango.

Gender? Boy

Weight gain? +21 pounds total

Symptoms? Still heartburn, muscle cramps and the not so sexy part.... gas lol. I also have those random days where I'm sick but I've been doing awesome so YAY!

Food cravings? Sprinkle Doughnuts from Tim Hortons. Kinda odd, cause I NEVER liked those before but I can't get enough now. 

Sleep?  Bah :o(  not so great  because my hips are all out of wack (so says the chiropractor) and if  I lay on my one side for too long my hips and lower back ache like no tomorrow and it causes me to barely sleep. Even the pillows don't help and now I'm forced to sleep on my back which I know isn't actually ideal.

Movement? Tons, when music is on he really goes crazy and I'm pretty sure the little bubble like movements are hiccups (which he seems to have constantly). Last week I felt him kick on the outside (it actually moved my arm) and that was pretty awesome, but he hasn't kicked that hard again since.

What I am looking forward to? My next doctors appt, on the 15th, it was supposed to be last week but our cat got really sick and I had to pick him up from the vet.

Belly Photo: 

No comments:

Post a Comment