"A Child is the greatest Joy, the ultimate Blessing"

~Emily Laughton~

Monday, May 28, 2012

Getting down to bussiness

I'm in Love! Well of course with my husband and my little guy, but I'm also in love with my new purse. I know I sound crazy but these purses are so amazing I've even decided to sell them. They're called Miche Bags. These bags are fantastic, you can change the look without changing the purse (which I hate to do). I'm having my first party on June 7th, and I'm very excited. I'll be having an open house the week after that. I'm really so excited about this new business endeavor I can't wait to get started. Even if you're not interested please pass the site along to anyone who you think might be, it would be greatly appreciated. And for all my out of town friends I will come and do shows there as well I Love to travel and would be a great excuse for a visit. (A Facebook page will be coming soon)

I've also started a Facebook page called Sarah's Cute as a Button Creations to display and sell my baby gear and other stuff I've been making. Please feel free to take a look.http://www.facebook.com/SarahsCuteAsAButtonCreations

I know it seem crazy that I'm starting all this and it is a big risk but I'm willing to take it. It's scary and exciting all at the same time and I'm looking forward to every second of it. Mind you I wouldn't be able to do this without the love and support of my husband and parents (who of course watch Eli while I do my "creating" and home parties).

I really hope I can do this and with the support of all of you I know I can (please don't feel pressured to purchase or anything) just keep me in mind and promote me and "like" my Facebook page and share. It's still a work in progress and I'm continually making new things and getting new ideas so if any of you have any suggestions or comments on how to make it better please let me know.

Below are a few samples of what will be on the facebook page and a look at the purses. Please check out the websites for more info Thanks


The Cookies! Oatmeal chocolate and butterscotch chews! Mine and Chris' Favourite cookie!
The First baby sling, more will be coming with way better pictures. I use mine daily!
The Perfectly Purple Bib and Clip collection!


The Purses! Check out the site, book a party or come to the open house. Trust me you'll be amazed I know I was. 













No comments:

Post a Comment