"A Child is the greatest Joy, the ultimate Blessing"

~Emily Laughton~

Thursday, May 3, 2012

4 months!!

So today is the day that our wonderful handsome baby boy turns 4 months old. All I can ask is where does the time go? He's getting so big so fast and it seems like every other week he goes through a growth spurt. He's so happy and smiley (when he's not teething that is) and I swear he's getting cuter by the minute (not that I'm bias or anything lol).

So in the past couple of weeks, my little man has grown to 25 3/4"  in length but has not gained a pound and has been getting some really bad teething days but all in all he's doing pretty well. He's now into a routine at night, 9 o'clock bottle, bath and asleep by 10. I love this because it gives Chris and I some alone time in the evenings. Mind you it also means that he's up and eating by 9, but that's o.k because by 11 am he's sleeping again for a nice long nap. The rest of the day he plays and eats and takes 20 - 30 minute naps through out the day.

These past couple of weeks have been really busy and he met new people and saw some familiar faces. We had a huge service at church last weekend and a 25th Anniversary party for a couple in our congregation. At this party he got to meet my cousins Carolyn and Jeff and their kids for the first time, Michelle and David Hemple from Sudbury with their kids, my old Evangelist and his wife from Cambridge (Evangelist and sister Buckley) and many others who were happy to meet him. He also got to see his Uncle Mark again but we sure missed his Aunt Tanya who had to work (boo!), Charla Wood (who watched him all through service so I could sing in choir from Sudbury and my Cousins Urs, Rebbecca, Mattie and Nate from North Bay. He also got to meet the District Apostle Woll and see the Apostle Dzur once again. He also got to meet my friend Hanna and her husband Adam from Manitoba and said goodbye to our friend Asked who moved back to Southern Ontario. He was such a good boy all weekend and I was so happy because 2 days before he was teething really bad and would not stop screaming but luckily he got better just in time for all the festivities.

There isn't too much else to report since my last blog, but on Tuesday we have a doctors appt. so I'll keep you all posted on his stats. Have a great weekend!

Oh P.S. I've also become somewhat crafty in the last week or so, I'll write more about that later.

Big Stretch

How mom finds me every morning

My awesome Easter Present from Cousin Josh

Playing Video Games with Daddy

Finally enjoying Tummy Time

Look at the Bib Mommy Made me.

And people say I don't Cry....

No comments:

Post a Comment