"A Child is the greatest Joy, the ultimate Blessing"

~Emily Laughton~

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 2 and 3 ... Steps in the right direction

Well yesterday was a success full of eating healthy, walking and even volleyball and it gave me motivation to stay on track today and so far so good. sadly though i didn't do my walk today cause i had a doctors appt. right after work, and the place i walk closes at 430 so i was out of luck, but that just means tomorrow I'll walk a little longer. I also get my awesome Sketcher Shape-Ups tomorrow and I'm SOOO excited to start walking in those. I'll let you  know how they work. I'm also going to look into joining a Zumba fitness class in the next month or so, so hopefully that will help as well, hopefully by summer I'll be down 15 - 20 pounds and beach ready but for now a day at a time is all i can do.

On another note I want to make this blog more interesting for you guys to read so if you have a few suggestions on what I can do that would be great!

Thanks!

1 comment: