"A Child is the greatest Joy, the ultimate Blessing"

~Emily Laughton~

Friday, January 28, 2011

Days 4 and 5.... Those shoes are made for walking

So I picked up my shoes yesterday WOOT WOOT and today i finally got to try them out properly. They are amazing!! In 15 minutes of walking I could feel the difference in my legs and butt from when i normally walk. They are also supposed to help with posture so that would be great too, cause i definitely don't want to look like the hunchback of notre Dame, which sadly has been seeming more like a reality lately. So as for the shoes they are fantastic and i look forward to walking in them again tomorrow and i recommend them to all of you.


As for the diet... the last 2 days have gone really well. I've even started tracking my calorie intake (made super easy by a fantastic cell phone app) and so far i've been right on track! Yay,

So now I really hope i can continue on this upward trend throughout the weekend when i don't have my daily routine to keep me on the right track. SO here's hoping to fabulous relaxing and healthy weekend.

Have fun all!!!

1 comment: